Sunday, December 5, 2010

YO

GOOD MORNING TO YA'LL,

to which my bro replied, "You look like you got smashed..." Well, not really, i had a mad day yesterday but being me, i decided that it'd be a good idea to drink a litre of water before i slept, just coz i felt a bit thirstier than usual. Smart? LOL.

Anyway, just a quick HI coz i haven't been that active on the blog. That day out with the boys, I'm confused. MT, was it really your birthday mayne? LEWL but not to worry, we got it covered even if it WAS some other time.
Oh and FOOTLOCKER, I WILL SHOOT YOU. in regards to that chick at the adidas store. Can't you tell that i go to the gym from the size of my guns? PUHLEEZEE! hahaha, i kid =P

twas nice that day, TSD, bringing my nuclear weapons next time we battle it out, it'll be >9000.

enywey. Happy two months to my special grrl for yesterday, i had a blast, will tell ya'll bit bout that later today when i get the pics we took! Keep an eye out aye?

Aights,
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment