Saturday, December 18, 2010

I.Am.Not.An.Idiot.

I.A.N.A.I. Palindrome. But yeh. I'm not an idiot. I may be stupid and go round punching walls, cutting open my knuckles because of what's gone on, I'll pay that. But don't take me for a fool. Thanks =]

Felt like venting a bit there, thanks for listening lulz. Thankfully I didn't rip through my knuckle skin this time so that's a plus. Oh and to my brothers from other mothers, Mr.Jyamaigo and Ramizzle, thanks for letting me release. I owe you. And, Enjay, my sister from another mister, thanks for being there whenever I need you. AND CONGRATS on your epic score. Pho for you! My shout =P

Got a surprise for you that I've been working on for a couple of days and will probably take me a while more to finish, with all my lack of CSS knowledge and the Christmas break coming up. For those of you that dunno what CSS is here's a sneak peak of what me and Mr.J are planning...


Never mind that pic in the middle, we'll be using our own for the featured posts, that one just came with the template and I'm yet to figure out how to alter its HTML code. And yeh, the banner. Kinda half dead. But I'm working on it. Those blurs I put there are not part of it, just that maybe I didn't want y'all to see errythang bout my workspace aye =P

Stay tuned for the second mixtape of ours. We ain't really brainstormed a name but I'm thinking something like Dec'd Out: Dec the Halls EP. There may or may not be a few Christmas tracks on there as well as some December bangers. But Jyamaigo, I think it's up to you to design the cover this time. I'm a little strapped for time with the blog redesign. I'll hit ya with a text list of my half of the songs. I have an idea for the design if you need help so gimme a buzz if you need.

Hey ShadzLordz, got that call from My-Tricks (Matrix aye lols). In the running for an iPad? Sure, why not. Something to jailbreak again...sigh. But then I can get Fruit Ninja...in HD!

So much to do so little time. Good stuff NJ. Feel better now? Ramizzle, I swear it was the wrong convo...no homo. And Mr.J, thanks for having my back. You too Rambo.

Coming back at ya in the most amazing way,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment