Saturday, December 11, 2010

Talking bout a good girl gone bad

Ahhhh Sooooooooo full. Hey Mista J, I haven't eaten since that epikelz lunch us and the boys had. Dayum. It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes. Maybe we could've tackled a whole chicken but I woulda have liked to see that 3 between 2 deal go down. My money wouldve been on the chicken.

And oh yeahhhhhhh man yeaahhhhhhhhh. Talk about mad buses. That was like decked out for y'all with the perfect open seating arrangement. And the air con. Oh so good. But not so good when we got off. Wall of heat blast much?

Thanks guys. Had a great time. Mario Thingy was madphun. But srsly. Birdo? No thank you. Special thanks to ShadowLordz. You didn't have to do what you did so many thanks and mucho respecto.

I guess the next time I'll see y'all is at that picnic. Failing that it'll defs be that brekkie thang. And then after it. What we gone do?

And then no more bullies at the bus stop. YEAH BOY YEAH.

Maybe I should get up... Nah. I think I'll rest up a bit. Or go for a run. We'll see.

TSD gone

No comments:

Post a Comment