Friday, December 10, 2010

Hot. no no no, Sorry. HUMID.

SHOUTOUT TO MA MEN TODAY, turnin' a hella humid day into one that was nice and chill, relaxingg...chillaxed day? yeah. It was.

Facing that heat today was aight. That humidity however was especially hard to deal with after the rain in the morn. [I missed the rain, but people spoke of it and the ground was wet when I did see in the morn, clearly, I slept through the rain.]

Met Shadowlord, n took that 36 minute train of ours to thug station. Scary huh? but i was more worried bout drowning in the heat. The '12:45, no later' time arrangement was disregarded, say TSD, slightly? hahaha, meeting at subway proved to be LOLs. Watchin Gibbo and Shadowlord trek onward without looking back was quite funny also, me n TSD decided to dodge outta the way to cool next to a fan, to see their reaction and they....just kept walkin' hahahaha

Finally met up with the full count o' people n made our way to some pre-tty decent charcoal chicken [The garlic sauce. O.M.G. loved it.] HABIB'S
Then came the buses. Let me just say, if them buses were like that round where i lived. I'd take a bus everyday. They was epic.
ARRIVAL at my mayne's place. Supersmashbrosbrawl was lol. R.O.B. was ... dizzy, then played a Mario game. Mario Party? I'm not sure, followed by Mario Kart. which was pretty funny...and i still don't get why they made a character called BIRDO . . . OH and I took a turn on that Tekken on ma mayne TSD's PSP, CHARGE MOVE FTW. i'm so bad at that game. But i like it, aiite?

Then came time to bus it, YES! The epic bus came again, twas the same driver too... followed by scouting out where to get off. Luckily Shadowlord had his iPhone there, but then again, someone pressed the button at Strathfield station, so we was cool. My return ticket worked. thank goodness. Takin the train back from Strathfield brought a few things up in ma mind. Nice things~~

Anyway, back at central got picked up, then realised how tired i was in the backseat of the car. Head restin' on the cold window, starin' out through eyes that weren't lookin' at anything, rather...peering into my thoughts that ran past as a blur. Yeah. I was T-red.

and I nearly fell asleep, but god dammit couldn't sleep with my contacts in. So yeah, droopin' eyelids all the way home. After a shower tho. GG. I was wide awake, and i'd taken my contacts out as well. SiGH. But twas cool,

MSN's not tho, refusing to send my messages to my people. I don't like that. But Enywey.

Imma chill now. n maybe watch HOUSE!

Hope ya'll takin' it easy, if not, then imma tell ya'll ta...
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment