Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry, Merry Christmas~!!!

HEY YA'LL!!!

Hope the presents are rolling in for you as much as they are for my mayne TSD [tho that was onli a sneak peak at a small portion of what the lucky guy's gettin' hahahahaha, you have yourself a Merry Christmas mayne!] Hope all your wishes are coming true OR WILL come true if u made em this Christmas Day. Hope the joys goin' round like crazy! HAHA :P

Imma make this a lil shorter than usual coz i always go on and on, it's Christmas, so i know ya'll wanna enjoy that time doing what chu all doing on this day. NEW LAYOUT? LOVIN' IT? I AM. It surprised me to be honest hahahaha xP TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY. WELCOME MYSTERY MAYNE and LILLIAN, HOPE YOU'S HAVING A MAD CHRISTMAS TOO!

Enywey, Imma leave ya'll to yo nice Christmas and TSD my mayne, my ability to upstage you has decreased, i haven't received anythang yet hahaha, tho i'll be sure to tell u if i DO! hahahaha.

Well. All I Want For Christmas is... ;)
[hahaha, I'm sure what I want knows that I want her for Christmas~!!] Whoops? hehehe :P

HO HO HO,
MERRY CHRISTMAS 'GAIN TO YA'LL
AND COZ ITS CHRISTMAS, make SURE ya'll...
TAKE IT EASY~!!!!
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment