Sunday, December 19, 2010

But me? I AM an idiot.

no idea what's up with me. no bloody idea at all. NONE.

Frustrates me actually. Has me ...scared? not really, confused? imma go with confused coz i dunno how to explain what pushed my bedtime till a good 4am before i decided i was being ridiculous and also that i needed my energy the next day [so much for that. i was 4 hours into the next day already.] That was just last night.

Me at PPTH: I'm confused.
Dr Foreman: It could be neurological (I'm an idiot [baichi as someone would say hahaha]. Not spastic or mentally retarded)
Dr Chase: It could just be an infection (err....nope.)
Dr Cameron: Or it could be auto-immune (ah....wtf?)
Dr HOUSE: I think you're an idiot. (yeah, i agree with this guy.)

So i went to sleep. SiGH.

OK

GOT SICK YESTERDAY Morning as well. twas pre-tty nasty in the morning then it just disappeared the whole day till THIS morning. SiGH. Imma take some meds and try get back to normal fast. I don't like being sick and haven't been for a long time siiiighhhhhhh.

This morning didn't go to either of my mates places. SOZ GUYS, twas bad of me. But yeah, i'll make it up sometime, fo sho. Trust me.

Exercisin' was nicee, the weather was too, until i looked up to see it pourin' outside. Didn't feel that bad tho. Had no idea why. Status after exercising: Sore yet again.

OMG AND TODAY WE HAD A FRIKKIN BLACKOUT, just outta nowhere. and guess where i was. I was in the shower. Lucky i had my towel and iPhone near so i could SEE. Otherwise i wouldve tried some commando escape (well not that exaggerated but u get wat i mean) Literally Froze on the spot and was like. I didn't just go blind right?

Got outta the shower to and grabbed a torch, found the sofa and sat down to cool down. This is when i realised how cool it was having an iPhone. Or maybe coz it just saved me from being bored and took away the fact that THERE WAS A BLACKOUT. MSN on dat thang. iLike. Get it?

OH! Funny thang bout that iPhone. My mum's hooked on Fruit Ninja. Whenever i'm not using the phone. She demands for it and plays till the 10% battery left notification, tells me then continues playing till its out. lol?

MONDAY tomolo and no idea what to do. Feelin' useless without a job, but i'm not trying hard enough to use my time. Needa push myself. Hell of a lot more. SiGH again. OK that was random. But i figured posting up on here would make me do something at least.

Computer parts put together, list is sent off to get checked. When i get the A-OK, then i'll buy that and hopefully get my laptop back too.

Liking the Industrie Headphones...they put me to sleep, literally. Well, not last night, but yeah. Ya'll get it right?

ANYWAY on a brighter note, [more creative too!] Xmas mixtape coming out soon, hoping to make it a lil fun for everyone whilst still being full of tunes u guys'd like aye? Look forward to it! hahaha.

Wow, posting this stuff has pushed yet another day into the past. 12:20 on my clock atm. Sigh, so i guess the stuff i wrote up there gets pushed back a day further into the past...

Aights, CHRISTMAS COMING UP, HOPE YA'LL gettin ready to give presents and to receive presents. Hope ya'll taking it easy like i always tell ya'll. Me on the other hand...
Tryin' real hard to...
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

P.S. Gettin' a tad easier already...or is it...

No comments:

Post a Comment