Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lucky Me

Pick yourself up and perform for the crowd little soldier. Life goes awwn. Sleep becomes an escape. Dreams become a reality.....Gotcha! That was fun hahahaha. Ain't I told y'all I was insane? But yeh. Stuff happens. Deal with it soldier. I got my problems that I'm working on but hey Express Lane for me =]

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Wooooooooooooooooo. Byeeeeeee Byeeeeeeee girl. Guess you like to fly away. You reach the heights I can't. Why the hell is being povo so annoying. I promise one day I'll be fly for real. Gna have a house up there one day. That'll be my third one I think. Investments for the future!!!!

"I come to this magnificent house of worship tonight because my conscience leaves me no other choice... A true revolution of values will lay hand on the world order and say of war, 'This way of settling differences is not just.' This business of burning human beings with napalm, of filling our nation's homes with orphans and widows, of injecting poisonous drugs of hate into the veins of peoples normally humane, of sending men home from dark and bloody battlefields physically handicapped and psychologically deranged, cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice, and love..." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Imma do me, you do you

TSD Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment