Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sore.

Mine muscles are sore, exercise made them so. But they are now getting better.

How bout that 'Thai' Massage? I like. hahahaha

HSC RESULTSS, How'd ya'll go? good good? I'm suddenly nervous bout the ATAR comin' out tomolo, hope it's good.

TXT came early today, it was before 6am, twas 5:54, and i was like...imma ignore this till i ACTUALLY wake up. and so i did. The parents were like crazy bout it, I didn't even know if i was awake yet. But enywey,

Watched loads o' House on the TV for once, dayum that TV was never that good.

Oh, a whole load o' confusion saw me score an iPhone outta nowhere. Just like that. I just got a new phone a month or two back. GG? Weeeelllll, at least i can play FRUIT NINJA NOW. OH YEAH!

Laptop's Graphix card/Video Chip decided to bail on me yesterday. So i was stuck with no computer the day before results came out. Geeez. I need myself a DESKTOP COMPUTERRRR, so i can feel stable leaving it on or watching stuff for ages without the temp risin' within first 5 minutes.

Talking of yesterday. Yesterday was pre-tty damnn sweet, twas ultimately a nice day, just right to spend the day that way b4 results came out. Right, grrl? Got some sweet headphones too, appreciate it grrl~! Music to my ears~

NOW,

What ATAR is headed my way?
Whens that damned Laptop coming back?
When to get a Desktop?
What to do...
Think.

Aights, Let's do this.
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo HYPERLINK [Courtesy of my grrl ;) and that Shadowlord xP]

No comments:

Post a Comment