Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ordinary Day

HOW YA'LL DOING? How's things?

Hypothetical [And EXAGGERATED]Tales of My Ordinary Day

Today,
Early Start,
Went with mum to grab some KEBABS. Coz our turkish neighbours were having a party and we were invited. GG aye?
Stopped in our tracks by yet ANOTHER FAT PIG (and his truck). Looks like its just my luck. Im starting to lose my belief in ya Mr. Luck. I don't want to.

Tellin' us that a 4WD can fit through a space which was barely a metre in width. Then when i asked politely for him to look at the space and move his truck. Guess what Mr. Smarty pants does. He ignores me. Leaves to deliver his load of meat to some butcher. We waited...30 minutes...Funnily enough my mum snapped b4 i did, ordering me to go down and take photos of the truck and the 'no stopping' sign.

I take em, and see him strolling back. Being the polite person i am...i answer his "What are you taking pictures for?" with a smile and..."You have a nice day sir! YOU have yourself a nice day"
I don't think he took me waving at him with my phone as a polite gesture. So he swore at me. Oh dear. Someone's gonna get a fine...AND lose his job which pays him chickenfeed anyway.
I might ACTUALLY be helping him out! Right?! Lucky Him!

MAN, Lucky this is hypothetical, otherwise I'd be quite an angry guy!

ANYWAY! MY REAL DAY

[This] Morning, youwakeasunrayhitsyourfacesmearedmakeupaswelayinthewakeofdestruction hushbabyspeaksoftly...Someone tell me what song that comes from and YOU DA MAYNE/WO-MAYNE hahahaha. Ohkay, actually now....hahaha

Early Morning Wake
Out to buy desserts for later on.
Sunny day, nice breeze. Hot as hell, but it was nice.
Then dropped off at park, exercised, then walked a long route home to get a good hour of walking. Awfully quiet yet again.
I get home. Mum's gone out. With house keys. No ones home. Dad's working. Which meant.
I had to sit outside and wait...SIGHHHH.

Lucky i had my wallet with me, i could've gone for a feed at the shopping centre which was real close but i cbb despite the nice weather. So i turned to my phone. So two very good people saved my life. Kept me occupied while i did the waiting. Shadowlord, you da mayne! And thanks to my babe, you voice is amazing~! [you even turned the tables on me~ 1-0 became 1-2 =="]

Mum finally got back. The rest of the day was just chat and watching TV series and anime. A lil piano playin' too.

Cleaned out my closet too. I never knew i had so many clothes that i didn't know about. Gee.

3+LITRES OF WATER DOWN TODAY OHH YEAHHH, maybe not so good on some days tho...

Feel a stomachache comin' on. Hope it's not, Sigh.

AIGHTS. O.K.
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment