Friday, August 12, 2011

Sleepless Chronicles: Super Magnets and Carrots (Note Taker) - Day 4

Sleeeeeeeeeeep. I need it. I can't find it. I'm an insomniac these days. I don't know why. Well maybe I do. But I can't admit to it. No not me. Not ever. Well maybe only to the actual person. The reason. Maybe. For a smile.

Errrrgh. Mutha-Ish gotdamn. I ain't cut up a face yet. Hell I can't even do anatomy till next year. Maybe I will though. And then I can cut up a face Mr Jyamaigo. Maybe it'll be yours. Hehehe. I jest. But seriously. Haha. Stay safe mayne. You shoulda been here tonight but you had "something" on.

The only thing I got to experiment on today was soil. Not the old aged gentleman kind. The natural, normal, dirty kind. It was sooooooooo exciting...not. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Soil. Yeah. Exciting. But you could grow carrots in it. Maybe. But we didn't get to test that. Cos it was just so exciting.

Super Magnetic Field. I saw one today. Hell man they big. But we aint get to use them yet. Maybe sometime later. I used to have hood dreams. Big fame big chain. Man that's awks. Sitting next to a black guy on a train. Listening to loud rap music. N word every now and then. I hope he don't kill me hehehe.

Chilling with the boys today. Happy birthday for tomorrow for Squiddy today. But there's really one thing that I want. Right here with me. Right now. And it's still quite a while till I get a chance to get it back.

I think you know why I chose this one for today. <3



Posting from a phone so I dunno if that'll work.

EDIT: I'll fix the video up when I get a moment on a proper computer

EDIT II: Fixed.

Hoping to hear a rhyme soon,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment