Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sleepless Chronicles: No Post Post (Violation) - Day 15

Super excited. But don't have much time to post. Short and sweet (exam tomorrow). Yes it's breaking the rules but I don't have the time to argue. Argue with me tomorrow, okay? Good.

Super Summary: Uni: Maths with buddy, chem quiz with buddies (semi-confident), chem lecture with more buddies, skip seminar to play pool with best buddy. Win at pool 2-1. Have pizza with another buddy. I won that six slices to two (he'd already had lunch). Psych lecture with lots of buddies. Funfun. I may/may have disrupted the lecture experience of those around me numerous times. Oops. Come home with cousin.
Study.
message.
Semi-organise.
Happiness.
Finish practice quiz.
Download Crysis. Legitly.

All in all a successful day.

And now for the second last video of the Sleepless Chronicles (time for a hasty search through iTunes)

When I get my wings, we will fly.

Up above the world so high,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment