Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Senior

First Aid that is. Senior First Aid. hahahahaha
That's right, next time y'all have a lil problem or somethin somethin'. Just let yo mayne Mr. J know and he be right there to patch ya up hahahaha. Dressings, Bandages, Pads, Slings, Defribulators, heck even CPR :P.

Twas fun in class, everything went by pretty fast, got let off two hours early. and the exam? dude, not only was it open book. It was 'freely-discuss-with-class-before-answering-questions' hahahaha, so was aighht. That's down, a few moar things to cover in the week.
Gotta catch up with uni mates to help em out with a lil with the supposed 'team' we got goin' for ball hahahaha. Missed it today, if any of em readin' this, my apologies.

Lectures to catch up on -no worries. Its me.- emails to reply to. things to look forward to, things to worry about, things to be nervous about. things to be...well, not so nervous about.
Bank Account settled. Bandage and sling sitting in front of me. I think i might just wrap up my arm coz im so bored hahahaha.

Anyway, things to do tonight.
I'll post up moar tomolo after another long ass day of the week.
Pretty soon my weeks gonna be full auwll the time.
I'll still post. Dontch'all worry bout that.
Catch y'all soon.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment