Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sleepless Chronicles: Giggity Giggler (Defribulator Flow) - Day 6

Sunday. Day of rest. In other words, the "it's against my religion to work today" day. Just when you need that little bit of justification to, you know, bludge. Like I need the justification though. I just do it cos I can haha. But I gotta admit there was a bit of productiveness about the day. Somewhat.

Started the day off bleary eyed and bushy...haired? Sure, since I don't got a tail. Food, shower, brush teeth, clothes. Church. Cousin's place. COD: Black Ops. Get beaten by a 13 year old that might just be playing Xbox that little bit too much. Home. Study. Phone call. Drive to other cousin's place. Maths questions. Food. Skype call. Annoying cousins. Giggling. Bad reception. Drive home. Attempt to Study. Find your notes have become corrupted. Reinstall Office 2010. Still experience corruption. Ask for help from the ShadowLord. Successful document recovery. Notes are not lost. All is not lost. Portal 2 Co-Op. Trollolololage. For the lols. Relaxxxxxxxx. And now, specifics:

The phone call. Call the mothers. Just to tell them to lock up their daughters. Cos I'm really, really, really ridiculously good looking...< >. But in all seriousness, more of a catchup call then anything. What's going down at the TKD. More joking about a certain daughter (A). Discussions about an arrival day for said daughter. And, like, I swear she has the ESP. Knowing who it is before you say hi. When I've never called that number before...Fweakee.

Driving with zee muzzer. So frustrating. "Don't drive over 48km" But it's a 70km HIGHWAY! Sure I'll hold up every single person. S'all cool. Don't mind me boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen. Carefully inch closer to the speed limit. As you do =] Can't wait to clock my hours. Need about 35 more. By November. If the limit gets lowered. I hope it does. It better. I need to cruise sometime.

Notes backed-up, reinitialised and reinstalled. Props to ShadowLord for the help. And for the Portal 2 fun. Sorry for being a troll at times. But it was fun hehehe. And I did get trolled back. So I guess all is well and even in this war.

And for today, a throwback to a memory far from forgotten. Cos the only thing I got on is the radio. And pants =P


Getting hot in here,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment