Monday, August 8, 2011

Sleepless Chronicles: Navman (I'll Be Fine) - Day 0

Okay, here we go...the only thing I got on is the radio-oh...

So, I know it's not Day 1 just yet but I couldn't sit here and do nothing. And I did put Day 0. So here goes. Tomorrow's the day. The day she goes. T: -14hours. And, well, I don't really know how I feel. I gotta say I am happy. I mean, Spain. It's not like that opportunity comes everyday. And for WYD11. I mean, even I planned on going. But uni and stuff. But yeah. It's gonna be awesome.

On the other hand, I HATE goodbyes. And 16 Days without her? I can't stand 3 hours. So what do I do? I'm told I'll be fine. Hell, even one of my favourite kid's mum told me I would be. And I guess I will. But I really don't want to test the theory.

Oh for those of y'all reading this like "Saywha..? What this dummy on about?" I promised a day to day account of stuff. Yes. Stuff. I have a way with words, I'm told.

Anyways, I'm just sitting here daydreaming about you, and all the things you do.

Oh and I LOVE the Backstreet Boys.


I love your Spanish(almost) eyes :P

Gonna be a Sleepless night,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment