Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sleepless Chronicles: Lion's Den - Day 2

Shieeee 8 A.M. start. Means I woke up at 6. Gotdamn. So much happened. But I don't remember it all. All in a haze, all in a daze. I remember actually getting to my lecture on time (2 days in a row, fk yeaaahhhhh). Something about enzymes and activation energy. I'm a scientist. LADIES, PLEASE, one at a time :P (they might be waiting a while, cos I'm just so unavailable right now, emotionally, physically, mentally retardedly). PSYCHE! Teeheeheee, LAME.

Speaking of PSYCHE, I had a psychology experiment today. Flashing numbers and letters with stripes. Do they go in the red basket or the blue basket? What was the pattern? My score wasn't over 9000 [sadface]. It was something like 1046. Why wasn't I debriefed. How come the other people were? Am I really that special? Like "eat the paste" special, as someone would say.

Breeeaaaak in the Tech Lounge. With cookies. Nomnomnom. Such a fatty is meeeee. Cooooookies! Laptops. Laggggggg. Cookies remind me of something...or someone. Always there, in my mind. That kinda feeling that warms you up. Yeah. Like a cookie.

Maths and Chemistry to finish the day. Some talent, I ain't gonna lie. But, see above for statusicalness. Thinking of the time. Looking up a schedule. Calculating time differences. Plane won't land till 5 over here, methoughts. I was pretty close.

Training. Another sorta happy, sorta twinge in the stomach kinda thing. "Do you miss [insert name here]?" Hmmmm, do I? Well no shit, Sherlock! But I like them. They take my mind off things. Make the day funner. Make me SOCIABLE. Hehe. Little old me. And then..."Two minute break". QUICK CHECK PHONE! Winner! Heartfelt feelings. Jumping up and down (this is true, just ask GaGa). The world seems that much brighter. Everyone is happy. Except the older brother with the tongue piercing (his brother's name is my name). He winds up with a bleeding ear, courtesy of Mr Brown (thought you'd like to know).

Little MOAR training. Sit with the "brother" who is in a similar predicament to me in terms of parental guidance...(work it out JALface) =]. Chillllll. Home time. But not before I think of that one little thing that reminds me just that little bit more. Here it is:


"And I'd give up forever to touch you, cos I know that you feel the same way"

Got me thinking, what would you people give up? I'll throw this one into your ball park Mister Jay. Would you give up forever? I would. In a heartbeat. Believe that.

Trapped in forever,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment