Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birthday.

Yes. To the Father of Mr. J. Yo mayne right here wish his ol' man a happy and awesome birthday. I don't think i know anybody who handle stuff like you do. My ol' man has his ways with EVERYTHING, thanks for laying out the path as carefully as you can for me. I appreciate it. Imma do you proud. You the mayne! Bought a nice black forest cake, had a nice and cheery birthday dinner for the mayne. All was well. Smile on his face. Means good news.

The day was long today. real long. from 9-6. I was so out of it, I couldn't even find the strength to open my mouth to speak. I was terrible. All was dull, stomach just growled and twas just unbearable. Shoulda just stayed home. But did the right thing in going. Got handed an assignment LOL for psyc. So should be pretty easy to handle. Fitness testing was sweet. 30 pushups in 30 seconds. And i'm not even tryin'.

Rain was weird, random. Hit the gym straight after fitness testing. Workout was a punch to the face. Well not exactly. Coz it wasn't that bad hahaha, it was quite the opposite, physically draining but mentally empowering. The walk to the car in the wind and slight rain was worse than my whole week of workouts put together. But this mayne was warm. Whoever wouldve thought a scarf would do it all? :P
Mr. J: 1, Wind/Rain: 0
Can't really be happy bout that tho. This mayne CONTROLS the weather :P

Then drove my way home. Smooth sailin'. Even parking at home was a breeze. And i wasn't even tryin'. Ohkay. Imma stop that 'fore one of y'all hit me :P

HOME. DINNER. BIRTHDAY. DESSERT. FULL. wait, sorry, full-y sick. xP

Now to open up the work again, just when i thought a birthday could mean a night off. i remembered. It's not my birthday :P

Well, imma be tryna find the right level of 'stress'. Like the lecturer said today. Optimum working capacity requires a lil stress apparently. Imma try that out and tell y'all how it goes for me. And if its bad, imma tell y'all NOT to try it. Be happy :P


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment