Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sleepless Chronicles: Past Life (Westside B!tch) - Day 13

Quote, unquote. Ill times ill, dope plus dope. Ish was fun today. So what did I do? Stuff. =]
As you do. Well, as I do.

So I went for a massive drive today. For two hours. Up to Mt Druitt. "I don't know street names, I just know how to get to places." But I do know how to get there. Parramatta Road, Great Western Highway, Great Western Freeway. Simple, yeah? Brahahahah.

And I cleaned my fishtank! For Sting II. He's happy. But he played dead for bit. Scared me! But then i poked my finger in the water and he chased it. So I fed him. Food fixes everything doesn't it? I love food. What's your favourite food? Maybe I'll feed SII some fish fingers. Cos I can be sadistic like that :P

Grown Ups. Decent movie. Funny. But more on the cute side. Coupla hot chicks in there. But Hollywood's Hollywood. Designed to be like that. That's what they do. Can't make it without it I suppose. Here I am rambling. STOP. HAMMER TIME. Genius thought process. Great cognitive train. Which reminds me. So behind at notes. SiGH. Oh wait. That needs two i's. For Jyamaigo's sake. Or he'll hurt me. SiiGH.

But today is the beginning. The beginning of the end. The return to a past life. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. So I guess we stronger. As long as you're not a stranger. I expect stories from a million miles away. A million stories. Any less and I'll get angry. You won't like me when I'm angry. I go green and wear purple shorts. Quite amazing how they never rip. Ever.

Dragons lost their 5th in a row (yay!). Bulldogs lost [sadface] (slimmer finals chances now). On the plus side if they make it 7 losses in a row, they'll be clean out of the eight. Shock horror! But meh. I have two exams this week. Why don't I study? Nah mate, wing it. Lol jk, I will power study on Monday.

I'm trill, I'm ill, he won't but she willlllll. So close to touchdown. Not NFL style. Random post today. Soz no concentration.


Felt this was an appropriate choice for today.

Chuu Chuu, Chuggachugga,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment