Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sleepless Chronicles: Something's Gonna Stick (Heavensent Voice) - Day 3

Hmmmm. Brain. Dead. Rest. In. PIECES! I wanna dissect another brain. Last time was too long ago. I wanna cut something up. Love a knife in my hands. Not between my ribs thanks. I only have two (knives that is) :( But one is purple! I like purple...Hehehe.

Slightly exhausting day. Uni is the ish (tryna keep it PG for somebody, you can't say I don't try). Man I don't even remember. Wait, I remember falling asleep in maths...again. Oops. And then a psychology experiment which I now have to do an assignment on. Whoever said uni was easy was a bad, bad liar. Imma punch them in the face. Ten bux says I'm an outlier in this experiment. I mean, someone as special as me always is.

And blind lecturers! Talk about trippy. And chemistry. YAY! At least I caught up on one week of chem work (and got some bonus sleep again). Only two to go. Joy. Mmmm, just need a day where I can just chill with my friends. I need to relax moaaaaarrrrrrr. I'm just soooo damn paranoid (hahahah, gotcha). You trill, he ill, man I'm just chill.

Whoa nonsensical rambling today. Guess that's kinda how I feel today. I can think, I just don't want to. Heard a voice I been missing for just that little bit. I liked it. More than liked. Made my day. Now if only someone could use an iPhone. Might get a proper tour sometime =P

But in all honesty, you know my number, my name, my skype thingymajiggy. Call me whenever you feel like you need to talk to me. 3 A.M. or not. YOU KNOW IF I'M TALKING TO YOU :D

And finally, today's song. I should probably explain the sentiment behind it. Or I might get slapped teeheehee


So like, here goes my explanation:
Good morning sunshine, you look beautiful today - well you kinda look beautiful everyday
I can't function without that something that gets me through the day - I think we both know exactly what this line is supposed to mean, you zombie!
Got me feeling like a King - understatement
Pretty much the entire chorus - sex, lovin' and legs, pretty much you got all that appeal down :P
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL
The song pretty much takes place in the kitchen - Bench top...need I say more?

Thinking of the coffee lovers,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment