Friday, August 19, 2011

Sleepless Chronicles: Bring the Rain (Revival) - Day 11

"It's like I forgot how to sleep."

Well, right now I feel wide awake. Which is a good thing. Because this morning I could barely open my eyes. Then there was a whole conversation. At 6:11 A.M. And I love you for it. Woke me up. Kept me going. Slowly the serotonin did what it was supposed to. Haemoglobin activated its full potential. I live again.

Dip, slide, ride out. Power nap in Mathematical Modelling. So glad I don't have an exam for that next week. So calm yourself. Got two quizzes. Should be cool runnins mon. Psychology experiment...again! Questionnaire. Flashing images. "Distressing images". Not so distressing. Another questionnaire. Recall images. 97% correct. Not too shabby, aye? Anyways that's 2.5/4 hours done. Almost got 5% of the mark down. Measly 5 though. A mark is a mark right?

Chem Lab. Oh my favourite...No soil this time. Didn't see the giant magnet either. Just a bunch of solutions that we had to mix together and dilute and mix together and dilute. Rinse and repeat. Oh the joy. I can hardly contain my excitement. and CHEMICAL GARDEN! Sounds exciting, right? WRONG. Just put a bunch of salts in 25% w/v waterglass and watch them grow...for an hour. Funfun.

Found out one of my new friends is actually younger than me! I'm not the only young 'un to enter the university sphere. But to be fair, she skipped a grade. I didn't. But I don't mind. Hehehehe.
"How do you two know each other?"
"We don't"
"Oh?"
"I sat here and she sat there."
Guess we just get along huh? I like getting along with people. It's fun. I'm weird. Bahahaha.

And it rained today! I love the rain. Washes away everything. The pains of yesterday. The dirt of the world. Everything. The rain is my friend. Running in the rain. Reverting back to the inner child. I love the rain. It woke me up. And it will sing me a lullaby as I sleep tonight.

Haircut. Check.
Aesthetic. Check.
Learn how to carve the meat off a lamb carcass. Semi-check.
Guess I have to start cooking now, huh?

Heard this. Thought of us. Favourite artist ever (in his prime).



Raindrops falling on my head,

The Sleepless Dreamer


EDIT: And how could I forget. Co-founder of FnB, something of a friend, but more of a brother, my man Jyamaigo celebrates the day he was brought into this world. Happy Birthday brother bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment