Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sleepless Chronicles: Growing Sane (Rational Irrationality) - Day 12

This Sleepless Dreamer slept. Like a baby. Last night. It. Was. Freaking. AWESOME. Complete revival courtesy of yesterday's rain. And maybe cos of the fact that I know that in 4 days I will be happy as can be. Happier even. And here you were thinking I was becoming normal. Gaining sanity. Yeah, right!

Today was a nothing day. No, nothing was happening in Sydney. No nothing new with me. Yes, I went to work. Yes, I got paid. Oh my gosh you have no idea how much I needed that money. Sleepless Dreamer was almost the Sleep(and penny)less Dreamer. But not so. So let's run away, on Wednesday and spend some monies! :D :D :D :D :D

Work was a bludge. Heavy lifting and landing gear. Oops my thoughts stray. Not so heavy lifting and admin duties. Maybe it just looked heavy.
"Do you go to the gym?"
"Nope."
"Really? Where did all your muscles come from? You look strong!"
Chuckles. You should see my brother, Jyamaigo...
Hahaha, dat riite man. You think you the only one that gets those comments, Mr Jay? Well guess what? I just happen to cut up more than you could with that keg of yours ;)

I may be starting to see that "What fat?" view you have of me Miss 123. 1434? Defs =]


I am The Sleepless Dreamer. Dreaming is what I do =]

Opening my eyes,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment