Saturday, January 15, 2011

.Yesterday ~ Today.

Tis Crayyzzzyyy, Yesterday was prettyyyyy goooooddddddddddddd. And thats an understatement.

O' Course I'm talkin' of a day out with someone special, relaxing and fun. HOT, humid [Thanks to that boardgame cafe we was saved and had a nice time instead of being in the angry sun], but hit the turnin point on the bridge and it was all nice n breezy from there auwn. Found a lotta nice places on this day, was good! I feel that imma find a short-cut around the corner!

Talkin' of that bridge, got into a old but fun game. Ya'll remember...I Spy?


Well here was my view [well....a small part of my view]:



I spy...
with my lil eye...
Something beginning with 'L'

Hint: It's smaller than it usually is. [To which my reaction was....Whaaaa?]
Imma give ya'll the answer in the next post. It was like FACEPALM as soon as i heard the answer. Several Times.

Then we took a stroll back down harbour. Stopped by at different places, had our fun [Now how bout that armchair, cool huh? ;)]. And ya'll...please remind me how long 5 minutes actually is? Or its gon be one hell of a laugh for me! hahahaha. Ya'll, dont be scared, im not weird, this actually makes sense [well i hope it does...to one person at least!]

Then past the night markets, heightened appetite, a glance at the time had me surprised, we hit this real nice n cozy restaurant, Fujiya. Any o' ya'll heard of it? or been? I liked it. WE liked it hahahahaha. Whole run down and review o' the place had me a 8 outta 10 in my head [IN MY HEADD~ u know? the song? ohkay dw, LAMEEEE] price was reasonable and this was only a first visit after a long time no seein' this place, so.......actually puts it high in the rankings o' places i'd go now. Tried a sunset in fujiya, that's one down, the rest to GO! so...This place should definitely expect another visit from me, along with my smiling tickle [I still can't make that face! Dammit!] But. Late dinner, nice food, nice feel, nice laugh, happy n silly. I'm down for that ANYtime.

Couldn't have asked for a better day, thanks babe!~

*****

Then there was today, thanks to my Bros for showin' up. Hope I didn't kill ya'll with my boredom. Pool was naice, ya'll got the chip shot down yet? hahahaha. I had a chill time, hope you guys had the same. Coz before this was planned, that was the aim!

TSD ma mayne, tis cool, just lemmie know when you be aiite to come out n chill. But dayum it was hot, and apparently moar hot than yesterday. Mondays gon be a big 30 degrees. All sun, no showers. Feels like good weather.

Got free drinks, well, not really, but....free. I felt like Hungry Jacks Ultimate Double Whopper Meal. But once i hit the city today, didn't feel like it at all. STRANGEEEEEEEEE. So we had Japanese. Poporo! Funnily enough. I like the water that give ya. Tinge o' lemon. Its awesome.

ARNOTTS TIM TAM CHILLER FROM GLORIA JEANS. I WANT ONE SOONNNN!

Eeeennnywey.

HIMYM and TBBT eps up to date. Props to Shadowlordz. I also have...SAW 7!

Moar news, My iPhone case is melting along the sides, not cool. Need a new case. [OH, FRUIT NINJA TIP = EPIC, THANKS BRO.] Computers still not fixed, new parts still not available. A little frustrated actually. How hard can it be to order a part and sell it, being a computer store. I miss having my own computer. SiiGH.

OK. Don't know what's planned for tomolo, gon head out and gradually add some moar hours to my measly 3 hours i had quite a while ago. hmmmmm.

Alrite, i won't bore ya'll, enymoar. I'll post up and might even review some thangs/places in future, sounds good? stay tuned!

Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment