Sunday, January 9, 2011

post.

well, hey ya'll, hows thangs?

went to beach on a wonderfully hot day, to find the shoreline covered in bluebottles, damn tho stacks o' peoples still staying tho, was pretty packed. But chilled out i suppose.

HIMYM, good show. Barney = LOL. I have to say, that guy is pre-tty funny.

Checked out The Princess and the Frog, i liked that too. hahaha

today went past slowly, was dreary n all, felt like forever till it hit sun down, then thangs have just been goin faster than i can blink. Am I T-reds?

I've realli got nothing to say. i just dont wanna not post hahahahahaha,

i need iphone 3 screen protectorrr, i have two cases and i dunno which one i want to use...

should i get up and grab some food now coz im hungry? or im just cbb atms mayne, dayum,
i'm actually really bored. Takers was a good movie, i like da mayne TI's voice in the movie. hahaha

I heard the moonlight sonata. think i might give that a shot. last time i played, i was younger, and a lot lazier than i am now [don't get me wrong, i'm still lazy hahaha] so i might just get it this time round. ya'll wish me luck aiiite?


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment