Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh My Gahhhh, It's So...Shiny?

Gotta get that...BoomBoomBooooooooooooom!


Check it out, it's a Gru-rayDisc!

This movie has it all; a supervillain, unicorns, minions, jokes and the cutest girl you will ever see. Aside from the Gru-rayDisc above, other jokes include:

"Bank of Evil
Formerly Lehman Brothers"

and the stolen Mona Lisa and Van Gogh's Starry Night placed in the girls' room. I woulda got pix but I cbb screenshotting and/or googling images. Soz.

What movie, you ask? Well if you didnt know by now, it's Despicable Me.


So yeh, I expanded my collection...again. I love how work gives you money and you immediately assume you can spend it all straight away when you're as young as me. Ahhh...the fool's paradise. But s'all good, work restarts on Monday.


Make me a maze in two minutes that takes one minute to solve.

I'm soooo red stilllllll. I can't even sit down for too long or my back starts burnnnning. But hey, MrJ. I still would lurve a beach trip aye? And Mr M.M.? Puh-leaze. Just call him TRIPLE M! Hahahahaha HOHOHO HEHEHE. Dayum Spedhead Syndrome is leeching from Jyamaigo to me. Escape! Escape!

Stuck in the maze,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment