Saturday, January 15, 2011

Keep My Hat Real Low

Oh My Gosh. I do this ish real big.

Forty Seven! Not that big a number right? It is when that number is how many hours you work. In one week. Yeh. BIG number haha.

Well today I WAS supposed to go and hit the city with ShadowLord and Mr.Jyamaigo and Soft Toy. But yeh. I woke up late. Even later for a guy that doesn't sleep. Intereting aye?

Today was pretty much:
Breakfast of nutri-grain
Shower
Finish setting up my laptop with my old files and Programs
Lunch of pasta bake topped with a good helping of melted mozzarella CHEESE (look there it is!)
Back to laptop
Cousins house

Currently still at my cousins. Sleeping over. Woo!

Oh and forever-in-my-heart-girl. You did awesome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. And if you have to come back we go house shopping together. I got spare beds too =] lemme know if you need anything aiite?

Flitting in and out of reality,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment