Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mr.Millionaire, The Mansion, The Yacht

Sooooo, long week gone, another THREE long-ass weeks coming up. MrJyamaigo leaving us for a while (but will hopefully still be posting, that's right - we international now baby). Sorry I couldnt get there. My nine hour days just keep getting in the way. Dw we'll plan something for you're return aye.


Elastic Man Smiles For You Mr.J

Thanks to Croft for getting me my new hat. Remind me to pay you soon. I really dont like living in debt especially when I have the money to pay it back anyway. Love the hat. It's got dog ears, says 'LA' and is blue and white. Supports all my favourite teams at once...The Lakers AND the Bulldogs! Yew!


L.A....L.A....L.A!

And y'all may have heard Like A G6 by now...Well I'm already cruising around in a G6. A Blue on. Not too shabby =]


I'll be back on more of my crazy ish later,

TSD out


No comments:

Post a Comment