Sunday, January 16, 2011

TALK BOUT DRIVINNN"

OH YEAHHHHHH

HIT THE ROADS TODAY

MR.J + ROAD = NOT AS BAD AS I THOUGHTTTT

Tho turning with one hand is dangerous for a guy on 3 hours of driving from 2 years ago right? Geez. I should've known better, but no cars damaged, just that i'm... REAL HIGHHH, I LOVE IT.

Turnin' and all was aights, in the arvo, till i got home...i realised, i had only been making left turns. LOOKS like I will always be me hahahaha, not paying much attention. hahahaha, but seriously, not cool right? not paying attention while driving. Needa work on that hahaha

SO, since the arvo drive was only an hour, and dad didnt seem satisfied with my skills.

WE WENT AGAIN. 9:14 till 10:17.

Talk bout turninggg..... ROUNDABOUTS, then i did twists and turns both directions this time, scaring the hell outta my dad a few times with my one-handed turns [i swearrrrr, my left hand just doesn't help my right when im turningg, its like....IT JUST DOESNT MOVE] Then Dad showed me a place with a straight road.

Thoughts running through my head when i saw the road? OH YEAHHHHH, TIME TO NEED FOR SPEED IT UPPP. Turns out hittin' a bit above 40 feels a lot faster than i imagined. G.G.

So with the 40 cap, things went smoothly, no drivers were being douche-y to me like some azn dude in the arvo. Tried to 3 point turn, the road was wider than expected at night with no parked cars, so just made them into u-turns. fun fun funnnnn! After a final time accidentally making a one-handed turn, ma old man told me to pull over, and proceeded to demonstrate how dangerous one-handed driving is, explaining how i haven't had NEARLY enough experience to drive with a single hand.

Got to a point where he was just plain showing off. To which i laughed, causing him to chuckle and say.
"FINE FINE, i'll stop showing off...but...you get the point. NO ONE-HANDED DRIVING FOR YOU YET"

So then we drove home. Nice and simple. Then came the part where dad gave the review of my driving to the rest of my family. I didn't hear much but... there was a lotta laughter...followed by mockery. But twas all good, i was happy, and NOW....

I think i like driving....I actually WANT to drive now. That's a real change. I really cbf'd driving, i had told a lotta people that if i were to ever get rich before i learnt to drive, i would take that route instead of learning it myself. wow....i guess things change huh?

I WANNA GO DRIVING TOMOLO TOOOO, night time preferably. nicer people. or no people at all! hhahahaha

Enywey, lookin' forward to the beach tomolo. Hope to have a good day, Mr. Time. Please don't go too fast. I know how that saying goes "time flies when you're havin' fun" but, wouldn't hurt to slow down a tad aye? Might even be able to keep track o' ya.

Aights ya'll imma give that I-Spy answer this post b4 i post the answer up hahahaha.

OHKAY.
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment