Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fall and Crash Into Me Like A Wave (continuation)

So I'm back agayne. Hello Mystery Mayne, Jyamaigo. Howzit?

Sooooooo tired. Walking and walking...in not my shoes! Thanks man, anytime you wanna swap clothes lemme know. I'm always up for it =P

And yes I promised some photos so here they are:

One Box


Two Box


Three Box


Oh good no more =]

[One disc, two disc, three disc, more?]

 

Well, it is the extended collector's edition, so I suppose it is warranted. I like it though, the box is shiny and that's all that really matters isn't it? Also extended the CD collection:


P!nk: Greatest Hits...So Far
Flo Rida - Only One Flo Part 1
Guy Sebastian - Twenty Ten

So headed out to the unis today. Met up with Shadowz, Shifty and a few others. I wonder if Mystery Mayne was there? Unfortunately, Mr. J couldn't make it/we couldn't be bothered to trek all the way to him. Maybe some other time bro =P

I guess I already know the course I want, and I have a reserve in mind so hey, I'm set for that. Post grad is also on the mind, if we maintain that 5 GPA. Study buddies ftw!!!

Feet so dead from walking for agesssss. Rest time for me,

I'm gone day dream y'all,

TSD out.

No comments:

Post a Comment