Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just coz i could get on.

Mhmmmm, just coz i could.

And what's even moar amazing....i ACTUALLY got bored on a holiday day overseas....Maybe it's just me, or maybe not....Why don't cha'll tell me? It's around 11pm where i am in Taiwan, so that means its 2am for my peoples in Sydney. Not a great time to hit MSN to tell em all i had a mad day to make them jealous, coz first, i ain't that slack, second, they ain't gon be on even if i wanted to do that, and last...i didn't exactly have a mad day.

First few days till this mornin', my appetite was beast, i ate non-stop. and i was STILL hungry. like starving hungry. Then today past, and it was like...dude, suddenly everythang don't look that good no moar. I dunno. but that's how i felt, lets hope it gets back to BEAST MODE tomolo.

No idea what to do, my uncles gon be out, so we gon have to make our own way round, visit places and stuff. hmmmmm, i'm missin' having people to get the same jokes i make/get, EVERYTHINGS CHINESE, and i ain't no joker in chinese hahahahaha ahhhhh SiiiGH.

Heard it's hot in Sydney, hope ya'll dealin' with it with whatever way you find nice. I'm freezing over here, one jacket bought, PLENTY MOAR TO BUYYY its only hard coz i want something that's not normal. Being the not-so-normal person i am. oh i was saying....I'm freezing over here so beach ain't exactly the first thang that comes to mind when i say 'dealin' with the weather', dayumm, just when i thought i'd go beach regularly to at least have a tan of some sort. hmmmmm.

Aights, TSD, MY BAD, I'LL LABEL MY POSTS, DON'T KILL ME. coz u can't.
hahahahahaha OK enywey, i'm out, being up this time is normal and not normal, but not cool in Taiwan coz no one in Syd is up. SiiiGH

I miss my bed, hahahahahahaha xP
...and my babee... wish i could see you xiao yi ge~

Ya'll,
Take it easy,
My. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment