Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tealngd, wait...Tangled.

Welll, yesterday nice. Wait, ACTUALLY IT WAS WEIRD + nice. Strange weather mainly. And my mad scheme which made me feel...17 again hahahaha [no. i aint quoting that movie by whats-hes-face] And today. Boring as hell, Exercising and MSN was my highlight. SiiGHH

Aiites, so here we go. Walking to my rendezvous point, all was well [got there at 12:34, neat huh?] well, an advertising chick starts talking like crazy at me from ages away, and just kept goin, i was actually diverted from my straight walkin' path [I would've been where i needed to be at 12:30 sharp.] The conversation was a blur.

I hear a random ...
'Childfund' ....
'would you like to' ...
'do you know?' ...
'dying' ...
Then it his the word 'sponser' to which my brain responded by makin' me say:
'I'd love to...but im actually 17 so...'

"Ohhhhh, you're 17!! Oh my gosh, you looked 20!...." [i guess 18 is close to 20...? or...]...

Ya'll, i had NO idea what to do or feel...Happy? Sad? Good? Bad? Why don't cha'll tell me?

Mind ya'll, i thought bout it AFTER it happened, so at the time i just walked off with a wave and 'you have a nice day!' GG?...well, i think so.

Grabbed some desserT at a nice place, then hit the cinemas. Tangled was one hell of a movie hahaha, LOVED IT! and Chameleon? who DIDNT like that guy? i mean. That thang was the BOMB hahahahahaha. I don't feel man sayin' this, but the singin' part on the boat where they let up the two lanterns. That made the hairs at the back of my neck stand up for a sec, twas pretty good hahaha, i liked it! Was a mad movieee, at the very end tho, we auwll got cut auwff for some reason, whole cinema screen blacked out and the lights didnt even come back on. ... was nice ;) wait no no no, not the movie getting cut off, it was ah....

ENYWEY, then the weather played its part, nice n sunny once outta the cinema, then it progressed, to windy, then it went on to rain a lil while after that, then it went back to windy 'gain but with wind that was.....neither hot or cold, was strangely nice. That wind disappeared fo a whilee, then came back on my train ride back, dayum it was nice enough to nearly put me to sleep, luckily Adios, Goodnight came auwn and gave my eardrums a good shocking. AWAKE immediately hahahaha. Rained 'gain at night, and ya'll know what that means. Rain = Mad Sleep. or is that just me?

OH, DAMMITTTT my random search status is: Find a new shortcut. DAYUM that was awkward. But yeah. Imma scout for moar shortcuts.
And my Challenge status: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED ;)
And yes, I'm pre-tty dayum good at being random.

Wtf, something outside smells like perfume....mixed with sunscreen.

THEN THERES TODAY...
Hit the gym...
Then...Someplace else which i forget...
Then nothing. like actually. Nothing.

I'm hungry. SiiGH.

TSD my mayne. Shadowlordz my bro. we needa hit the city sometime, not outta boredom but...ohkay maybe a lil outta that...I feel like playing pool. grabbin' some food. Just hangout. Soft Toy seems like he needs a day out too hahahaha Enywey, sort it out, friday or saturday, take ur pick. My minds on Friday. but i'm cool with anythang. ROARRRRRRRRRRRR

Still need iPhone screen protector, dayum. I wanna take photos.

Aights, ITS ONLI TUESDAY?! WHAT?! maybe its just today that time didnt fly, well, what can i say? i wasnt havin' fun.

I wrote your name... ~ (8) and imma keep auwn writin it~

Havin' nightmares I can't recall...
but ya'll...
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment