Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Not now.

One the verge of following apart. I know exactly how that feels.

Downloaded a whole bunch of movies.
Not going to watch them though.
Just thought I'd download them, to have.
Bruce Almighty
Changeling
God Bless America
Happiness is a Warm Blanket Charlie Brown
Happy Feet Two
Liar Liar
Mirror Mirror
Pitch Black
Riddick
Red Tails
The Flowers of War
Taken (watched this one before, many times)
Total Recall
Wanderlust
Wrath of the Titans

That's about it.
Worked today,
Moar work tomolo,
apparently it's not tiring because I like what I'm doing.
That's like saying everyone can eat ice cream forever and not get tired.
I'll like it, which'll make it easier to deal with, yes.
But I am also human, so yeah, getting tired would be natural.
Whether I liked it or not.
Work's all lined up.
Another thing coming to a close.
Signalling another beginning.
It's neverending, I guess that's how it goes.

First time having a go at using a foam roller.
Was the most painful stuff I've tried in AGES.
But after using it, I would say it feels like a massage,
But I've never had a proper massage before, so I wouldn't know.
Apparently that's what it feels like though.
Was comfortable, and I felt like I could go straight for another gym sesh.

Anyway, it's getting late,
and normal people would go to sleep about now,
students would continue cramming till later on,
gamers would go further,
and the night owls would sleep when the sun rose.

Half the year's gone by, moar than half I should say,
Too much has changed, and yet, not much has changed at the same time.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment