Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cutting Off

No No. Not some Saw sort of scene.
Or, I wouldn't imagine myself being very good at explaining that sort of scene.
Woke up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy.
No, not really, I felt like shit, blocked nose, sore throat, I couldn't even open my eyes.
Took my Saturday shift off, even though it meant all my shifts this week didn't count.
I couldn't work in this condition anyway.
The day dragged. Like literally. It's like one of those days where even the clock's hands feel the need to slow down. So that's what I tried to avoid. Staring at the clock.
Pushed myself to the gym. The exercise got some air into my brain, so I did feel a little better.
The rain didn't help though, drizzling down scarcely but with the impact of golf balls hahaha

Home study was productive, for a little while.
She Likes To Play; Try To Catch Her.
The carpals of the hand.
Scaphoid, Lunate, Triquestrum, Pisiform (which is on the Triquestrum)
Trapezium, Trapezoid, Capitate, Hamate (and it's hook)
Along with the lumbricals, interrosei and all that jazz~

Headphone hunting today, spent an hour or so tonight doing that.
My automatic reflexes of glancing at my phone at any slight movement around me needs to be stopped.
It's painful to remember. The things I think of, just simply by glancing at my phone.

Trying to keep to myself these days.
I'm reverting back. Like I said last post.
Bottle. Mine to fill. Mine to bare.

Hopefully I'll get moar study down tomorrow.
I really need to be in tip top condition.
Much to do this week. Hopefully by the end of it, I can be relieved.
Relieved that at least one part is over.
So I can concentrate on the next step.
There is NO time for fun. None.

So while we're all looking forward to the end of exams.
I'm sure you guys are looking at post-exams in a positive and fun manner.
Unfortunately I can't say the same for myself.
I don't have that luxury. Not anymoar.

Good Luck to y'all who have exams, and hope y'all that have finished are already partying hard!
Things happen. Things are forgotten. The world continues to spin.
Imma need a moment, coz moments last forever~

Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment