Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another Day

How y'all doing?
It's been quite full-on lately.
Bad situations, conversations,
tempers flaring.
Especially from me I'd have to say.
I would never have expected myself to blog.
Like, at all.
But it seems like, this has been the only place where,
it's been quite, but I haven't felt alone.
Even if I am/might be just talking to myself.
Maybe y'all read this, maybe y'all won't.
I will never know.

But here I am,
struggling through a simple lecture.
So much on my mind.
Music in my ears,
but the lyrics are so cursed so that I may not hear them.
Much to do,
too little time to do them.
There ARE other things I wish I was doing.
But those things would only make ME happy.
So it's not worth troubling everyone else.

Everyday I keep my hope.
Everyday I'm reminded.
Things will never be the same.
Pull my hoodie on.
Close my eyes.
Silence.
It's not nearly as bad as a conversation.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment