Monday, June 25, 2012

Chills to the bone.

I care
As if you do.
I do. Will you be okay?
Yeah, always am.

No you're not.
I'm going to say that you already have finished studying,
or that you know most of what you are going to be tested on,
so you throw this argument at me.
Because if you did not, and you still decided to act this way,
it would be irrational.
I'll be happy if you emerge from the exam smiling and knowing you did
alrite at least, if you had aced it, that would be the best outcome.
I wouldn't be annoyed at the fact that you lied to me.

If you didn't lie however. And you actually were not ready,
and you threw those answers at me without a second thought.
I can do nothing but cross my fingers, and hope the test is as easy as it can be,
for your sake.
Goodluck nonetheless.

On another note.

This world is filled with people who are not able to control what they think,
and moar so, what they do.
Every act of belief, is already contradicted.
Every word of advice, comes from a mistake.
Every insult, reveals a compliment.

It's just how it works.
There's no explaining.
There's no pure side.
To be honest, in my eyes...
there is no wrong or right.

It's funny though.
Because there is a social norm.
There are also norms kept between people with similar thought processes,
or those with a similar mindset, regardless of their execution/thought process.

Just like a journey,
like the people you meet.
If the destination's the same,
If the help you receive differs.
It will only ever matter,
to those who think it matters.
Otherwise it's far from priceless.
It would simply be worthless.

I wish I could talk to you properly,
I haven't talked to you in so long.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment