Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Excited

A little, I've finally seen a little result,
I've finally made a little something of myself.
It was just a simple shirt.
But it meant a whole lot moar.
I took a photo.
I just wanted to send it to the first person that came to mind.
Hoping they would see where I've gotten to,
how I've taken a few moar baby steps on this long road I've planned for myself.

It wasn't to be though.
The night passes.
It was simply just another day.
Well, I guess it was just another day.
Moar studying tomorrow and the day after.
I felt like having a rest tonight,
and talking to someone.
But that wasn't to be either~

But no matter.
There will be a day I hope,
when I get to have some time to talk to someone,
to be open about what I want,
and all that weird stuff you usually don't get to talk about.

The night's cold, in all ways imaginable,
my mouth's dry, even though I didn't talk much today,
my head's heavy, even though I'm not tired,
Wish I could see the stars from my bed.
Might sound a bit childish,
but I want to make a wish upon the stars.
And I'm going to hope it comes true.

Being happy is hard~


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment