Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Extension

It's what I need.
In terms of time.
In terms of what I had.
In terms of what I wish I still have.
In terms of just ...
everything.

The Heats are tied up at 2-2 with the Cs.
I'm tied up with everything in life.
This is my playoff.
I have to win though.
Because there's only one chance.
What was the best fan,
the best teammate,
the best supporter.
Is now someone who just...
not isn't.
But just doesn't want to be.

There's no time.
No use.
Talking to me.

Music blasting in my ears.
Finals staring me in the face.
Usually when I say I needa study everything,
It's a joke.
Because I like being prepared,
or...
Semi-prepared.
With my semi-planning.
But this time.
No, I know nothing this time.

Talk?
I wish I could.

Needing someone,
Who doesn't care.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment