Saturday, April 30, 2011

Human Nature

Don't worry, i ain't gon give y'all a lecture or anythang on human nature. That just happened to be the song that was playin' when i was typin' this post up. MJ's song? yeah hahahaha, i swear, that guy still sounds like he's alive everytime i listen to one of his songs.

Holidays looking to end already. Not something i look forward to, back to uni's gon be the boring old lectures and practicals to carry out with a group that don't even communicate in the slightest. Hopefully things look moar positive for yo mayne these few weeks headin' up to final exams aye? Hope for me yeah? appreciate it.

Headin' out to get things done. check out a campus in the following days. check out how that work out for me, get started and finished as soon as i can. I wanna have done something i like and helps me out a bit. Something a lil like drivin'. My bro just got his full licence. Means i should get a dayum move on before i'm stuck on Ls and get my full licence even later. Now that won't help me OR make me happy at all.

To my baby~ Rn sviv uli blf ru blf mvvw nv, aiite? ;)

Hope y'all had a nice break, and to uni people out there, exams or nay, assignments or nay, kill em. or keep partying till you don't know what's goin' on haha, but don't forget...


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment