Sunday, April 24, 2011

Limitless.

if onli i had some of the NZT. Was a nice movie with...well a pre-tty poor ending which kinda influenced my view of the movie as a whole, lucky i had something with me that made the movie perfect, well, this thang would make every movie perfect. Enywey, not feelin' up for anything at the moment. Really...Non-religious guy like me...dragged along to church with the family. Man, really didn't feel like i needed to do that. But i guess....if i hadn't gone, i wouldn't have had dinner after wards.

Mexican Food, all i can remember is burrito, taco and.......water? hahahahaha. Was quite filling. One of those meals where u had to STOP to realise that wow...i'm actually really full....or is that every type of nice food's effect? I dunno hahahaha.

Had the weirdest feelin' playing the piano today. Yeah that's right. Incase y'all forgot or didn't know. This mayne here can play the piano. I felt...well i asked myself in my head. How am I playing the piano? I wasn't consciously thinking bout what notes to press, i was humming the melody in my head, my fingers were just gliding along the keys. It's wonderous sometimes.
Talkin' to my peeps. Interesting thang catchin' up with some people, others....well...kinda, 'i-needa-rush-somewheree-coz-i-dont-wanna-talk-to-you' hahahahahaha. Downloading things, workin' on uni stuff....man...i'm at that point where you know how....when u get something u realli want, and theres that lil moment in time where i sit there and think....'noww.....what the HELL do i do with this now that i DO have it?' That's how i'm feeling bout my new comp hahahaha

Well, hittin' the park tomolo hopefully, hope it'll be good fun. havent seen that mayne TSD and my fellow highschool mates in a long time. Sounds like it'd be nice ahahaha.

Dsb? dsb wl r uvvo yzw?

Dsb?


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment