Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saywha..?

Oh wow. J you on some kauwfed up ish. Like what the hell mayne? You aiite? Anywho. I'm like wow. What's happening here? I'm confused bahaha.

If I could, I'd fly away and I wouldn't come back no more. I'd turn around just to see you for the last time. Yeah. Sometimes you wish you could fly away don't you? I do. But then stuff just happens. And ten some things go your way. And some don't. And you gotta fight for what you want. Even if that means tearing the roof off. So young soldier. Stiffen that lower lip up, keep your head up high and raise hell. In a good way though. Don't go postal or crazy or anything. Haha. TSD does NOT advocate the violence =P

We fighters. Mr J and I been brought up like that. Ain't nothing gonna slow that NB down and when he gets off that jambled ish I'm sure he can testify (*ghetto gospel choir*: Testify!) hahaha

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go think about a christening. And then being on a boat. With a physical presence.

In a world filled with love,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment