Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Okay...So maybe I'm a fan of Hip Hop...

I promised pix, so here they are.


Seriously love this album. Even though, technically, it's not really an album by Mr Mathers himself, this compilation of his greatest hits always hits the audio spot.


Everywhere that I go...All I see is...Beautiful music. Performed in Sydney yesterday but unfortunately didn't get to go. Maybe next time aye, Mr Jyamaigo? I heard it was epic. Oh well, I have the album and it definitely doesn't disappoint.


FLO RIDAAAAAAAAAAA! I finally found this in stores! The last disk to complete the current Flo Rida discography. I'm sure there will be more to come. Flo Rida - Mail On Sunday. You've been so elusive but I finally caught you



And now for the icing on the cake (and possibly the reason I think I might have just a little bit of a thing for Hip Hop, just a little, teenie tiny thing. Jokes. I LOVE hip hop).



This monster of an album was put together by the Ministry of Sound themselves. It spans three decades and showcases a whopping 54 Hip Hop hits from over the years. This is a real beauty. Check out all THREE disks in their humble glory.



Support your favourite artists people! See, even a guy who can't sleep can do it. THAT MEANS YOU CAN TOO =]

Pumping beats,

The Sleepless Dreamer





No comments:

Post a Comment