Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Get Sad. Dance

I am back! From the dead. Okay not really, just perhaps from studying non stop.

I came back from the realms of disastrous relationships, falling over my feet every now and then. Then as a rebound, I find myself in an intimate relationship with a few good bottles of mine. I learned that it was too much to hate someone. It requires too much thought and effort. You have to make your way around them and devise routes to avoid them as much as possible. You also have to deal with that begrudging mood; the kind that makes you miraculously transform into a PMS woman at the very notice of their presence in the room. There is honestly too much effort involved and as we have previously discussed, I, for one don’t have the effort.
Instead, I just move on and we acknowledge the past as a part of us. Although he’s a bit daft and is confused right now about the series of events that occurred but that’s ok! Life is complicated like that!

So after drinking myself to oblivion on a weekend, which instantaneously became a blur and kind of hazy, something that I vaguely remember but what I took out from all of that is there is no point in being mopey and depressed over a broken heart.
Get sad. Dance. Go back outside, embrace the sunlight and remember the beauty of life that surrounds us. Okay, so I’m getting a bit preachy now. I’m going to put on some jazz, get up and dance like there is no one watching me.

Yes, I am generalising everything in brushing feelings and complications aside but this is just me.
Oh yeah, my examination results ey? I’m just going to pretend that they didn’t happen….

No comments:

Post a Comment