Saturday, April 9, 2011

Back In Time

Hey there,

I apologise again for the lack of posting but as always, I've been living a pretty busy lifestyle.

I had been through a hell of a tumultuous rollercoaster ride for the last two months and now its leaving me nothing but muscle aches all over my body.

I went to a dress up party last night and I could not decide who I wanted to be, a pilot or a sailor. I think I started off with the intentions of being a sailor only to end up looking like a pilot. Perhaps it was the aviators that made me a pilot. Perhaps.

It was a good night, listening to music, pumping it up on the dancefloor and boy do I love to dance. After that, it was time to make my move down into a club. Unfortunately, I didn't quite feel that clubbing was my sort of thing. The music was hard to get into the beat and it wasn't anything that I expected.

On the otherhand, it was a great night with my friends. We danced the night away as our final slice of freedom before mid semester examination study took hold and sucked out our social life.

Mid semester exams feel like you're going through the trials again for each and every subject. You shouldn't underestimate the amount of work that you have to put in into Uni life.

Besides that I've been in and out of other people's lives. Doing what I do best at!

That was a very small slice of my busy life.

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment