Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yo bring that BACK man

TSD be window shopping again. And a few things come to mind.

First up, No. 11 has been killing it on his home floor. He's on fyre. Put on the shades to protect your eyes from that blaze.


For his 18th, Mr Sleepless WILL be buying himself these nice Oakley's as a birthday present. At $220, they better be some mighty fine glasses.



The next two New Era caps to join the Collection owned by yours truly. The first exhibit is a limited edition NBA All Star Game commemoration and features Ironman (really the only thing I care about in the hat) and it reps LA. Los Angeles is my city amigos!
The second specimen is an Ali limited edition cap. The "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" quote made famous by Cassius Clay is emblazoned across the front and back of the cap, with a new Era flag completing the picture at the side. I really really want this one.

And to the business of today's events:

This mayne right here, The Sleepless Dreamer, actually went to a library to study. Fisher library at the University of Sydney to be exact. Had a laptop and everything. and then it rained. It rained while walking to the bus. It rained while waiting at the bus stop. It stopped raining when I got ON the bus (SiGH) and then it started again when I was walking from the station. Beautifully timed weather.

Got a fair bit of work done. Got help for some references in regards to a certain upcoming Psych essay that hasn't been started. Got no idea about the Human Biology Case Study coming up (hopefully we get some idea soon). Also got help with making notes so that's gonna be all sweet and good when it comes to that. Fk yeh, productivity. The first time I step into a library to work in a few years and it goes beautifully. Might do it more often.

And a MEAT BOX for lunch. The guy with the massive arms was there again. Holy Crap he's MASSIVE. I demolished my meat box in about half the time it took for me mate to finish his. Yeh. I am a bottomless pit of metabolism. I love my physiology.

Mmmm and a little something for after. Didn't get my watermelon fix though? Maybe next time aye?

Reeeeeeow,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment