Wednesday, May 30, 2012

There she is.

Light brown/beige long sleeve top.
Short black skirt
Stockings
Boots.
Hair flowing with the light breeze.
Legs crossed.
Comfortably seated.

Sexy as ever.

Uninterested however.
I'm not interesting anyway right?

She makes me smile.
Just seeing her, hahaha.
I can't even contain it.
A smile is automatically formed,
when I lay my eyes on her.

What can I do though?

I'm going to jump to another topic.
She's beautiful though.
Pretty, sophisticated,
knows exactly how to handle herself.

I went music hunting today,
and lucky for me there were songs up!
I could finally get some new music to listen to.
Not that it made a difference.
Just a different song to hear while I think.

I'll give y'all a list.
Animal - R.I.O. ft. U-Jean
There She Goes - Taio Cruz ft. Pitbull
Heart Attack - Trey Songz
Scream - Usher
Payphone - Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa
Amnesia - Ian Carey ft. Rosette, Timbaland, Brasco
Right By Your Side - Chris Brown ft. Nicki Minaj
The Motto - Drake ft. Lil Wayne
The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes ft. Ryan Tedder

There were a few moar,
but can't remember them atm.

I hope I see her again.
I hope I can give her the gift,
of accepting my gifts,
and my presence.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment