Monday, May 21, 2012

Not a Word.

It's nothing. These days, what you type isn't even read.
I read somewhere, something very interesting.
Something I have experience of, first-hand experience.
I'm not proud of knowing I have had this experience either.

When you hate someone,
Everything becomes offensive.

I'll leave that thought with you.
Wherever you may be on that roller-coaster.
Whoops.
I meant 'in life'.

I ran today. 1 hour. 1-2 minute break.
It felt good. It felt refreshing.
It was 9:30-10:30pm at night.
But that made it a lot clearer.
The air was clearer, the air had that slight chill.
It was fresh.
My mind was clearer.
So I thought. I understand.
But I still don't get it.

I have things to do.
Things to get done.
I'm still missing what I need.
I still haven't seen someone properly,
in months.

Maybe I deserve this.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment