Monday, May 7, 2012

Something unknown.

Little Box.
Labels.
Technical Terms.
Jargon... they call it.

Funny thing is though.
Next to the labels.
It was uniform.
The whole column.
Noughts.
Zeros.
0.

Then what is it?
I have no idea.
It's definitely not the first time,
I've tried something,
without knowing what it was.

But it's another one of the first times.
Choosing.
To try something.
Having no idea what it is.
Well.
Not knowing in depth.

It's a risk though.
And right about now.
There's nothing moar...
I want to do...
Than take a risk.

I don't want the control.
It'll do what it does.
And...
Well...
Either way.

I'm confident.
It'll be good.
No,
It's not a belief.
It's a choice.
And I'm making it.

Sounds fun right?!
;P

I'll let y'all know.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment