Monday, May 14, 2012

Roadrunner.

There's no stopping.
It's just moving,
as fast as it can.
Onward.
The talks boring.

Realisation of an assignment.
Scary stuff.
Nothing's impossible.
Impossible is nothing.
So it's done and submitted.
Quick and easy.

I wish her well with hers.
She seems quite stressed,
and under pressure lately.
How can I help?
I want to help.
Conversation won't start though.
The replies are like the weather.
Cold.
And the weather's strong too.

Make it better please?
I'm missing something so much.
But nothing's missing me.
Come then, assignments
assessments, distractions,
pessimism.

And I wonder,
if anyone knows,
how it feels.

Not feeling too good.
Physically and mentally.
These winter days will be harsh.
And they haven't even started yet.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment