Monday, May 28, 2012

Ring ~

My Heart's a stereo,
it beats for you so listen close.
Hear my thoughts in every note
oh-oh~

Make me your radio,
and turn me up when you feel low

That one person,
I set a unique ringtone for.
I've finally heard it.
So I run over to my phone.
Pretty face smiling at me~
-Slide to answer call.

It was magical.
Everything just disappeared.
The rush, that sense of surprise.
It felt good to feel it again.
I forget everything.
Just to put that phone to my ear.

The voice didn't say much,
but it was the voice nonetheless.
I smiled,
saying Hello a few times,
before I realised what it was.
I kept it next to my ear for as long as I could.

It brought a smile to my face.
That's the voice I'd give everything for.

^__________________^

A glimpse of hope, maybe?


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment