Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Questions.

Unanswered?
Or maybe I don't want,
The answer.

Everything I've done.
Has become...
The things I haven't done.
Does this make sense?
Is this fair?
Really?
Everything that you do,
becomes undone,
because...
you're just not that guy anymoar.
And when you're not,
that guy anymoar.
You pay the price.
For all your effort.

Nothing is seen of you.
Nothing is wanted from you.
Nothing wants to be heard from you.
NOTHING.

yet it means EVERYTHING
to you.
It USE to mean EVERYTHING.

It's not that easy?
It's not that simple?
It is.
And it's plain and simple.
TRY.

But no.
Even that's too much.
I don't know...
What's wrong with me.
But I'm angry.
I'm pissed off.
I'm frustrated.
I'm weak.
I'm hurt.

And if I said.
I felt nothing.
You'll all know...
It's the BIGGEST
LIE.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment