Thursday, May 17, 2012

LG?

I wish.
And don't we all?
I'm back here, doing my usual rambling and so on.
Two exams down this week, funny how some people ACTUALLY don't care now.
Funny? You know when people start a statement or question with...
"It's funny how..."
Funny how...most of the time... It's NOT funny.
It sounds ridiculous too.
Life's been shitty.
I want to spend money. But what on?
I want to drink and have a good time. But what for?
I want some motivation. I'm feeding off pure negative energy at the moment.
Makes it sound like some sinister movie character. Negative Energy. lol.

And what's up with the full stops?
Emphasis? Did English techniques really stick THAT much?
I doubt it.

Recently had a conversation with a friend.
This person finds absolutely no motivation.
The balance of work and uni...
The freedom of the weekend, and the time spared after work and uni times...
Just needs something to do.
To which I say,
If your life is too planned out.
You'll get bored.
So enjoy it, and enjoy the mysteries and the things you can't control.
Forcing control and forging a path can only be done if it is done perfectly.

Here's where I'll introduce my idea of ... 'Semi-planning'
[Now I'm not sure if anyone else has thought of this... but it just popped into my head one day]
Like the word itself. It's vague.
It's a vague sense of where you're going.
It's a VERY flexible timetable.
It's a creator of freedom without losing sight of what's important.
You may have one goal.
You may have a dream of sorts.
[But since a goal is just a dream with a plan... Just make it a goal too!]
And you can workout how it works.
You build around this structure.

So the fastest way to your goal is a linear path.
Now you take the extras and bonuses,
And put them out like branches. But no moar.
One branch, maybe two. But no moar.
You then go along this pathway and select which branch you'll work on achieving...
BUT, it has to be in parallel to what your main goal(s) is/are.

This idea sounds a bit whack,
And it probably sounds like it will become VERY complicated.
And the truth is... It will.
It's just that with the semi-planning.
Life is still interesting.
Things will come in good time.
Given that you are expecting results for the the efforts you, yourself have put in.

Because if you expect moar than your initial efforts...
All the plans in the WORLD wouldn't satisfy you.
I'm not saying to lower your expectations.
I'm merely saying to expect as much as you've worked for.
In doing this...you might even find some unexpected surprises along the way.

Wow, that was quite long.
Well, everything's still the same on my end.
I'm still miserable.
But c'est la vie.
No one cares.
Or maybe I care too much.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment