Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You been putting up with my shit for way too long

Imma quit playing with scissors and shit and cut the crap

Time to step up, ship out and be who I'm destined to be

I aint never been down this road before but there's a first time for everything. Feet follow where the heart leads apparently and so I have no idea where I'm going. But I have an idea. Three straight days of work so soon after HSC has got me planning what imma do with all that.

Baby boy is finally getting his L's. Finally. Time to /legally/ rack up some hours and fast. But kids don't be speeding, that shit's bad for ya.

Also on the to do list - my new phone (teh iphonez to be X-zact). Got the plan in mind and the payments pready...methinks

And there's the issue of my new laptop but that'll come in mid Dec

And then I have to upgrade my X360 to the new version and complete my set of Next ge consoles with the latest PS3.

Gone be a helluva party

Feeling like New York,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment